PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The following information that you provide us with voluntarily and knowingly will be collected by us:
– Enquiry Information is collected when we receive a request from you for information, including when you complete and submit an online contact us form. You do not have a legal duty to provide any information. However, you may not be able to submit an enquiry without providing the requested information (“Enquiry Information“).
– Analytics Information is collected from recording and collecting information of your interaction with our Website, such as your IP address – which might also include, but not be limited to, the geographic location corresponding to the IP address, the time and date of access, the type of browser used, the language used, links clicked, and the web pages you accessed (“Analytics Information“).
HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We will not share your information with third parties, except in the situations listed below:
– Share with our family group of companies, who help us process the data for the purpose set out above.
– Share with our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of our Website and our business.
– Share with a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority. If your enquiry or information relates to pharmaceutical product side-effects or other safety concerns, we are also obligated to report it to health authorities worldwide.
– Share to enable a structural change, such as a merger or acquisition.
– If we need to act immediately to protect the personal safety and health of our customers or the public.
– When you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
We retain personal data for the duration needed to support our ordinary business activities in operating the Website and interacting with users of the Website e.g. in response to enquiries. Thereafter, we will still retain your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, establish and defend legal claims, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION SECURITY MEASURES
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorised access or use of information. However, these measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, it is not guaranteed, and you cannot expect that the Website will be immune from information security risks.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS
The following is the data controller for the purposes of the personal data we collect via the Website: Dexcel Pharma Limited, 7 Sopwith Way, Drayton Fields Industrial Estate, Daventry, NN11 8PB, UK.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
The legal basis for collecting and processing your Enquiry Information is our legitimate interest in responding to your enquiry. If your Enquiry Information includes health information about side-effects of pharmaceutical products, our processing of that information is on the basis of our legal obligations, your vital interests, and the public interest task of public health.
The legal basis under data protection regulation for collecting and processing Analytics Information is our legitimate interest in managing the Website, business development and planning.
The legal basis under data protection regulation for sharing your information in the event of a structural change in our business is our legitimate interest in our business continuity following any structural change.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information we collect from you will be processed in the UK and Israel. Israel is recognised by the UK as having adequate protection for personal data.
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and the right to request that we correct or delete it. You may also have the right to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller.
In addition, you may object to the processing of your Personal Information where the processing is based on a legitimate interest and you feel that such interest is overridden by your rights and freedoms. Where the processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or should you have comments, contact us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with information. In the event of not being able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain the reason for it.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
From time to time, we may change this Policy, in which case we post the updated Policy on the Website. The latest version of the Policy will always be accessible on the Website.